Effective immediately – The uniform shop has reopened to walk in customers. No appointment will be necessary. Please continue to utilise online order forms in P&C box where possible, all other current methods of ordering still can be used.
Restrictions in line with Phase 4 restrictions apply as below:
- Capacity is maximum of 6 at any time. It is the responsibility of the uniform shop coordinator to monitor this and provide guidance if required.
- Please use provided hand sanitiser before entering uniform shop
- Do not attend if you are unwell,
- 1 adult only to attend with children
- Anyone waiting will need to wait outside and away from the doorway. Please be mindful of social distancing in line and also please be mindful that this is a well utilised walkway to and from C block and access must not be blocked or crowded
Students are encouraged to be proud of their appearance.
Please ensure that your child leaves for school appropriately dressed.
Children at this school wear their school uniform. This is school policy endorsed by the School Board. School hats are required to be worn by all students throughout the whole school year when children are outside for any reason, at recess or at lunch.
It is strongly suggested that all items of clothing are marked with the student’s name.
All students with hair past shoulder length, must have it tied back. Footwear – Thongs and bare feet are not permitted. Students should wear lace up shoes, such as joggers, which are multi-purpose shoes and can be worn in school and for sporting activities and using playground equipment. Teachers may, on certain occasions ask students to remove shoes.
School Uniforms can be purchased from our Uniform shop each Thursday 8.30am – 9.30am. If you are unable to make this time you are welcome to complete an order form and drop off at the front office.